Thursday, February 9, 2017

No Videos Today I Say!

Well, first of all it's Thursday, and Thursday (and Tuesday and Saturday) are designated anaerobic days at the gym---when my body lets me know it's ready to try that again after several years away (back in my 50s!).

Here's the thing I want to bitch about this morning here in my living journal: IT'S BEEN OVER A MONTH AND I STILL CAN'T LOSE A SINGLE POUND! Over a month of eating back at my healthy and light norm since November's start of holiday eating, and almost two months (tomorrow) since I quit drinking, and a whole week of regular mile-walking at Mission Trails three mornings a week (so, four mornings and counting).

I'M GETTING VERY FRUSTRATED. I THREW THE SCALE AWAY!!

I know it's not my fault, it's the Hashimotos fault---the thyroid disorder. Maybe it's going to be even harder to lose weight in my 60s than it ever was before even. It's not fair! There, I said it! But, it really isn't. I understand that Hashis puts 25 lbs. on you (so, more than that is the individual's doing). And I know this to be true in my own experience. I only wish to lose 20 lbs., and I'll settle for 15, and I've done it before and I'll do it again. I won't give up.

One of my new Soberistas friends says I have an iron will! : )

I'm determined for the sake of Self Love and health more than vanity. And for the sake of comfort in my body. Whatever a person is comfortable with, that's how much they ought to weigh. I do envy the women who are big and beautiful and love it. I'll never be that!

Maybe I'll be a little less sick and crashy today in my ME/CFS than I have been. Maybe my bod is starting to adjust to the walking.

But, this is how I feel!: