Monday, November 28, 2016

Regarding Me And Cannabis

So far since quitting alcohol I have only been interested in using cannabis three different times at bedtime to help me sleep. Done that sporadically not consecutively. Microdoses of either CBD/THC Candy Hearts, or a toke of Blue Dream.

Let's see, once I did a few licks of a Candy Heart plus a toke of Blue Dream; slept better. Once I did just a toke of Blue Dream; made me restless for an hour or so and won't do that again. Then last night I did only Candy Heart; it helped.

Today I bought some more Candy Hearts and some Purple FX to try.

This book is helpful, as are the classes through Learn Green Flower (link in right margin).

 

When the healing of my alcohol addiction happened, I also lost interest in getting high.... but that makes sense because I really only liked to get high when I was drinking. But I also, so far, have lost interest in using cannabis much at all, and never other than at bedtime.

I've been slowly warming up again to learning more about using cannabis medicinally without getting high. And in fact, the cannabis balm has proven to be a miracle healer for wounds and things! It helps my daughters' cramps too.

Anyway, just thought I'd post an update about me and cannabis.

I'm looking forward to learning much more about using it for healing. And, yes, I don't like to think about it, but there will come times when I want to drink, and microdosing with a Candy Heart will help get me through it. How I Wish I Would Never Want To Drink Again Though. Another step I've taken to help with that is to stop watching shows where there's drinking. And so of course that is almost every show in existence. What I noticed last time I quit drinking was that the glamorizing of  drinking booze played on me and played on me until I started erroneously thinking and believing that drinking was a good idea for me. SCARY SHIT!